July 21, 2011. Kevin Newman, B.S. in OSE 2011, and senior Kyle Stephens were part of a team selected for NASA’s Reduced Gravity Student Flight Opportunities Program. Their crew, called ANGEL after the project title “Analysis of Gravitational Effects on Liquid Lenses,” was advised by Regents’ Professor J. Roger P. Angel and supported by the LOFT group.
- Student won scholarship for optical design
- Holography and Lithography Workshops Coming Soon
- National Academy of Engineering Regional Meeting at OSC – May 20, 2013
- [Webinar] Enabling Technology for Highly Aspheric or Free-Form Optics Manufacturing
- Grant won: Optomechanical Analysis in High-Precision Telescopes