2010 Spring Break Trip
1. Cabin where we stayed. Thank you Jim for the accommodation.
2. Snow and Suburban which is not usual in Tucson. The Suburban was a nice car except the fact that we had a flat tire. Dae Wook now has a record of having flat during the spring break trip for two consecutive years 2009 and 2010.
3. People and a snow ball. Can you find a snow ball in the picture?
4. Daniel Y. Kim. He begins his day with climbing.
5. War. No mercy for our captain Burge.
6. Steam Engine. Yes. Steam really works!
7. Jaxon. He likes you! Poma.
8. Laura and Jaxon. Thank you for the nice breakfast Laura.
9. Good people in a coach. Let’s work hard, and play hard.
10. In the cabin. cozy… and sweet…
11. Fire. It is hot, just like us.
12. Snow man. Hmmm… the ball is not spherical yet. too much high order stuff…
13. Korean style dinner. Thanks Heeyoung for the dinner.
14. Here is an optics question. Is it a barrel or pin-cushion?
Pictures by Xiang & Won-Hyun