Chunyu Zhao, PhD
College of Optical Sciences, University of Arizona
1630 E University Blvd., Tucson, Arizona 85721
Tel : 520) 6266826
firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
My primary interest is in testing aspheric optics with interferometer and computer generated holograms (CGH). I am also fascinated with analytical optical design.
• PhD, May 2002, Optical Sciences Center, University of Arizona. The dissertation title is The criteria for correction of all the quadratic field-dependent aberrations.
• MS, December 1999, Optical Sciences Center, University of Arizona.
• MA, January 1998, Physics Department, Temple University.
• BS, July 1993, Department of Modern Applied Physics, Tsinghua University (Beijing, China).
• BE, July 1993, Department of Precision Instruments and Mechanology, Tsinghua University (Beijing, China).
• University of Arizona, Optical Sciences Center: Associate Research Professor, October 2007 to date; Assistant Research Professor, November 2004 to October 2007; Research Associate, October 2003 to November 2004; Research/teaching assistant, 1997-2001.
• Arizona Optical Metrology LLC (www.cghnulls.com), co-founder, 2009-present
• Symbol Technologies: Optical engineer, December 2001 to September 2003.
I authored or co-authored about 30 peer-reviewed or conference papers on optical design and optical testing.